She showed off herself smoking marijuana gleefully with her boyfriend in their room while flaunting her baby bump.
SUGGESTION: You can receive Entertainment updates directly on your WhatsApp, click “HERE” to join our group.
The young lady and her man, whom she referred to as her husband, each had a blunt in their hand and were dragging the smoke as they put on a show for social media users.
The couple were vibing and singing along to Joeboy’s songs and the heavily pregnant woman did not seem bothered about the effect the drug would have on her unborn baby.
Netizens condemned her for exposing her child to untold health challenges even before its birth.
Watch video below:
Read reaction to the post…
- brenda_nneoma said; This ones don m*d finish nothing you fit tell me, na poor baby i dey pity like this
- bishopfranko; They will give birth to his or her royal HIGHNESS
- ameerahsweetness; So after they have the baby and the baby develops complications they will now cry to Nigerians to help them una dey do yourself this is rubbish
- ayo_bayo21; Later una go say pkin get mental problem… May God have mercy on the child. Amen
- pam_ayy; I feel really terrible for the unborn baby.
- susan.ehis; As funny and bad as it looks, that baby would be perfectly healthy
- seunpizzle; They are about to give birth to igbolabi
- kharamel_pinklosh; Original gangalian @officialvanessa28
- happiokos_comedy; See people wey wan be parents
- iam_panshaq; Na why dem go born pikin e go resemble Sango
- eseoghene954; Na wetin the baby say make she take, the Werey want high, he/she Dey go through a lot for womb.